How to best manage production cost? In IC-trace you can define each separate step of the production process, which allows you to transparently manage and follow-up cost per individual ingredient, per time unit or unit, independent of the currency.
Pre-defined costings will be calculated automatically, in real time. You can zoom in on a pre-calculation based on estimated costs before actual production, as well as determine actual process cost based on real time and motion data.
- Estimated costings will give an indication of:
- Estimated cost of each production phase
- Total cost of the production order
- Estimated cost per individual finished product
- Estimated cost of waste
- Estimated cost of energy consumption
- Total packaging cost
- Cost of downtime in production
IC-trace offers plenty of flexibility to allow the production manager to make adjustments in order to attain the optional price/time ratio for production.